Generous Benefits Overview
Too many benefits
There are too many benefits of living generously to list them all in our resource area. So we will be focusing on a collection of benefits and will continue to add to them as space and time permit.
Suffice to say, people in institutions of higher education, medical research groups, commercial entities and more have done study upon study of the benefits related to living a life of generosity. They have found that it is very posititvely benefitial to the people who practice giving in their lives.
Look at the studies
You do not have to take our word for it. Check out the studies below:
- The Science of Generosity - Berkeley
- A Neural Link Between Generosity & Happiness - Nature.com
- The Health Benefits of Giving - Rush University Medical Center
- Science of Generosity - Notre Dame
- The Case for Kindness - American Psychological Association
- Being Generous Next Beauty Trend - Indiana University
- Why Giving is Good for Your Health - Cleveland Clinic
- How Generosity Changes Your Brain - Big Think
The list of potential studies go on and on with studies being conducted back in the early 1900's.
Mite approach to benefits
Having the studies and all of the data to back up what we understand naturally is a good thing. But at Mite we want to keep it simple. The benefits we outline in this resource area are real. We know this because we have experienced them.